Thursday, June 5, 2008

top chef you suck

i know i have really never blogged about top chef this season, but honestly HONESTLY, this season BLOWS, yeah lets keep lisa on, you know fuck it let her win because this season is all about sending home talented chefs to keep a retard who makes peanut butter mashed potatoes on. Yeah I'm bitter, no reality show has ever made me this angry, thanks colichicco you bald fucker, and same to you padma. Honestly? HONESTLY? LISA. This show blows. I'll see you at the finale bravo. I hate you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definately freaked out a bit. Got a bit angry... and WTF with her comment?!?!?! "You could have congratulated me.." Im sorry no LISA IS A TWAT! Twats do not deserve congratulations.

Anaxua said...

i think richard said it best when he was like "congratulations for what, you got the bronze medal" stephanie's face was priceless